After sales service
Vintage Mobile products carry a full warranty for the period of one year.
It includes the legal guarantees of conformity and hidden defects. If your product is defective, we undertake to repair or exchange it within the limits of available stocks. If your item is no longer in our stock and cannot be repaired, we will refund the order amount.
The Vintage Mobile warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first purchaser and is only transferable between end users.
The Vintage Mobile warranty is without prejudice to your other legal and regulatory rights as a consumer.
Items NOT covered by warranty
This warranty only covers defects in parts and workmanship of the product. This warranty does not cover:
- periodic maintenance and repairs or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
- the transport costs and the risks associated with the journeys of deposit and recovery of the product by the end customer;
- any adaptation of the product that would be necessary for compliance with the technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product was originally designed and manufactured;
- deterioration or defects of the product resulting from improper use or installation of the product (use not in accordance with the use for which the product is intended, installation or use not in accordance with Samsung's instructions or with the technical or safety standards in force in the country where it is used, etc.)
- deterioration or defects of the product resulting from improper handling or poor treatment of the product (mishandling, dropping, shocks, etc.) or an inappropriate environment (poor ventilation, vibrations, exposure to humidity, excessive heat , contact with sand or any other substance, inadequate power supply, etc.)
- deterioration or defects of the product resulting from the use of the product with a product (hardware or software), consumable, accessory or peripheral that is not compatible or defective. v. adaptation of the product for the purpose of compliance with technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product was originally designed and manufactured;
- a modification or repair of the product not carried out by a service provider approved by Vintage Mobile .
- case of force majeure, disaster (fire, flood, etc.), lightning, etc.
SOME HANDLING TO PERFORM BEFORE RETURNING YOUR PHONE
For network issues:
Try a different sim card than the one usually used.
- Cross test: insert your sim card in another phone, then put your sim back in your mobile.
- If you use a micro or nano sim support : ask your operator for a standard size sim card or try another sim, still standard size, to check if the problem persists.
Contact customer service to receive a new battery (subject to the return of the first battery).
For charging issues:
Contact customer service to receive a new charger (subject to the return of the first charger)
If after performing all these tests, the problem persists, you will need to return your phone and complete the form below.
Return address :CAMALO
Rue Adrienne Bolland, Parc l'Orme les Sources
42340 Calf, France
The devices must be sent in their original packaging, designed to protect them during transport. If the original packaging is no longer available, please take all necessary measures to ensure that the device is suitably protected and can travel in complete safety.
Problems occurring as a result of transport in poor packaging will not be covered under warranty and will be invoiced as well as labor.